Existing Active Clients
Whether your company is seeking hotel rooms for a company event, trade show or transient travel, or you’re looking for a cost-effective sales incentive travel reward, we have the widest selection of hotels to meet your travel needs. Trade Credits are applied to pay an agreed-upon percentage of room rate costs, lowering your overall cash costs.
- Active engages in unique corporate trading transactions with hospitality owners, managers and brands to create a diverse Travel Portfolio. (easily accessible online)
- As a result of Active’s trading transactions, clients may use their Trade Credits to pay a pre-agreed upon portion of travel costs, with balance paid in cash.
- Clients realize measurable financial benefits when using Trade Credits as all travel services are at normal prevailing or negotiated rates otherwise available from travel suppliers.
- For group bookings, clients (and their agents) retain full control of travel process including:
- • Negotiating directly with hotels, including all rates, concessions, etc.
- • Maintaining full operational and logistical control of your meetings
- Active does not duplicate or replace any services currently provided by existing Travel professionals.
- Active does not charge any fees or commissions for our services.
See our Travel Portfolio for a complete portfolio of available hotels at travel.activeinternational.com.
Additionally, we have a selection of capex/opex product that may be purchased using your Trade Credits as partial payment. See our Product Portfolio for a complete list of products.
For more information contact Nicole Rokosz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.